Vinyasa Yoga Flow
Please show up 5 to 10 minutes before the class to register . Registering online ahead of time secures your spot. If you do not own a yoga mat, you can use one of the studio’s mats. Please bring your own drinking water or cup if you don’t mind drinking water from our tap.
• Speak quietly, if at all, in the studio.
• Turn off cell phones and pagers as you enter the studio.
• Secure your valuables in a locker not the classroom.
• We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
• Refrain from using perfumes and colognes before class as some students are sensitive to these stronger smells.
• Wear clean clothing, and clean your body before attending a yoga class.
• It is suggested you don’t drink water during your yoga practice so drink plenty one hour before the class.
• It is best not to eat too soon before a class, ideally leaving two to three hours between the class and your most recent meal.