Welcome and thank you for taking a moment to review our site.
Our Motto:” Fitness is a Lifestyle” ….in and out of the gym. Mind, Body & Spirit.
Our Mission: “To Help Transform Lives”.. helping the community become intentional, authentic and healthy
Welcome to VIP Fit Club. VIP is a one of a kind fitness facility that provides “LIVE” group fitness classes 6 days a week, offers Personal Training that gives you the individualized attention you deserve and 24-hour access without a long- term contract. Colin Vega founded VIP Fit Club in April 0f 2013, creating an establishment that has a family atmosphere focused on fitness and health with the sole mission of transforming lives. Colin is a two-tour combat veteran, father and husband to his wife Sheryl Vega. After his last deployment, Colin used his degree in Exercise Science to focus on his dream of opening a Fitness Center focused on the health and wellness of its clients. Colin’s first location was just over 1000 square ft. and allowed him the opportunity to create his own fitness program-The VIP Get Fit Boot Camp Program. This group fitness class is unlike any other and has transformed hundreds of lives in just a few short years. Within a year of launching the Bootcamp Program, Colin saw the need for the community to have a safe, well equipped fitness facility with 24- hour access. That’s when he expanded to just over 3000 square ft. and began offering low cost memberships allowing clients around the clock access to fitness equipment. Sheryl and Colin now offer both specialty classes for men & women. This husband and wife team bring the tools motivation and programing to deliver results. 2018- VIP Fit Club has grown to over 5000 square ft and has all the benefits of the big box gyms with personalized attention to each client. So, if you’re looking for 1-1 Personal Training services, Group Fitness Instruction or a community gym where you are treated like a family member, then VIP is the place for you. What will happen in 2019? Even more great things… We are conveniently located in Macedon NY on Route 31. We welcome you to VIP Fit Club where we believe that “Fitness is a Lifestyle”. We look forward to hearing or meeting you soon.
“Finally, A Gym Culture Where Everyone is Welcome.
What Does VIP Stand For?
VIP stands for.. Victory in Peace: Everyone must find it and its that inner peace in which you are the best you can be, staying motivated, focused and balanced in all aspects of health. In my 30 years in the health & wellness industry it has allowed me to meet people worldwide that share the same passion, purpose and motivation as I do. My goal is to be able to share that with you. Stop in and let us help you make Fitness a Lifestyle.
Make a Change
Real People. Real Results
Here are some facts:
- Founded in 2013′- We’ve added value to the economy and our community and continue to reinvest in YOU!
- Locally owned and Veteran operated. Education, Professionalism & Specific Training –
- This is what we do! We have over 30 years of experience in fitness, health an wellness industry. We have the education, exercise science and fitness programming credentials.
- Our system is proprietary and is nothing like anything you’ve experienced before.
- We are Not A Franchise- VIP is owner operated at all levels of service.
- Our number one mission is YOU! we put your membership dues to work locally!
- Our Facility is one of a kind, one the largest 24 hour gyms in the area, with over 6,000 Square foot facility
- We are staffed with certified personal trainers, group fitness instructors and wellness coaches to cover all aspects of fitness & health.
- We specialize in 1-1 Training, Group Fitness and our signature and proprietary VIP Get Fit Boot Camp has transformed hundreds of lives!
- Faith Driven & Community focused
- We deliver results and blessed with great Fit family Members!
- Check out our reviews
- Small Group Training sessions are led by either Colin or Sheryl Vega and each session focuses on a specialized format such as strength training, endurance, or core. Participants will use ropes, kettle bells, bars, TRX equipment and more encouraging individual progression and skill development.Small Group Training classes are intentionally small – No more than eight to 4 participants per session.
- Outcome-based small group training targets people who are looking for a specific physical result or change from the program – weight-loss, wedding preparation, fitting into “skinny jeans,” etc.
- Equipment-based small group training can appeal to people who prefer a certain style of training or equipment type, such as Olympic or Barbell training, kettlebells or suspension training devices.
- Technique- or skill-based small group training will allow for a targeted approach to individuals preparing for an activity or sport, such as kickboxing or, marathon training, or strength conditioning.
Our instructors deliver dynamic high-intensity athletic training classes that are proven to burn calories, ramp up your metabolism and ignite your energy. Strengthen & Coach Pre-participation physical exams include a musculoskeletal screening to recognize any type of deficits that an athlete may have and incorporate appropriate stretching or strengthening during the off-season. During this time, athletic trainers can work with coaches and athletes to collect data and determine heart /sweat rates for athletes, a major step in reducing heat-related injuries such as heat stroke or rhabdomyolysis and more..Athletic Training
Health coaches educate and support clients to achieve their health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments.” To put it simply, health coaches like me are highly educated guides in the fields of nutrition, wellness, bio-individuality and mentoring. Bottom line to help you make fitness a lifestyle.Health Coaching