fbpx

Fitness

Whether you need guidance to begin your fitness journey, have your own fitness program or want to join a fitness community with encouraging and supportive peers, VIP has a program for you. 

Nutrition

Only 20% of our health and wellness takes place in the gym the other 80% takes place in the kitchen. Learn what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat to fuel the best version of you. 

24 Hour Gym

We have everything you need to get and stay fit. Largest 24 Hour gym in the area!

  • Free 7 Day trial
  • No contract!
  • No gimmicks!
  • No cancellation fee!

Join today for just $24.99 

Personal Training

Stop by for a free fitness evaluation.

  • We develop a plan
  • We give you the tools
  • We provide accountability & deliver results!

Let’s get started today!

Group Fitness

VIP offers live group fitness classes  six days a week

  • Cutting edge programming
  • All levels welcomed
  • Unique experience
  • Convenient class times

Try 3 classes Free!

Why VIP .. What can I expect?

VIP Fit Club is a great fit for those who want to try something other than your traditional boxed gym. We treat you like a VIP encouraging you to make your goals a reality.  We help you to transform your life by making fitness a lifestyle. We offer you a  friendly environment where everyone knows your name.

Do you offer Personal Training?
Yes. In fact, we specialize in transformations and is the foundation of how VIP came to fruition. There’s a good chance that we’ve helped people that you know; real people achieving real results.

How about Group Fitness?
Yes, and they are for all levels. Live boot camp classes are six days a week. There are several time slots and classes to choose from. See them.

Tell me about the Get Fit Boot Camp Program
It’s VIP’s signature service and ONLY offered at VIP. This custom program was designed by Colin Vega and is a military-inspired group personal training program where you’ll get the high energy, comradery, fun and challenging workouts. Our specific VIP workouts use a combination of Tabata & (HIIT) High-Intensity Interval Training and Active Rest Training to get you RESULTS! Every class is led by an experienced and certified personal trainer and will be watching your form intensity and time all while burning maximum fat and toning your muscles. Personalized attention is key to getting the best possible results, which is why our workout programs are modified to fit your individual fitness goals and fitness level. Stop in and ask us how we define fitness at VIP or better yet, take a class for FREE today!

So what makes VIP Different?
Bottom line: our program staff and our facility. VIP Fit Club is a one-of-a-kind fitness facility comprised of professionals who are ready to help you on your fitness journey.

Tell me more about the 24 Hour Gym
  • Rates starting at $24.99
  • 24/7 Access to our secured monitored facility
  • VIP Fit App
  • Fitness Rewards through your insurance
  • VIP fast start program: 30 Min private orientation session
  • No Long Term Contract
  • Low Monthly Payments

About VIP Fit Club

Colin and Sheryl Vega are the owners of VIP Fit Club.  Colin founded VIP in April 2013, after leaving active duty in the U.S Army.  Colin holds a degree in exercise Science and is a Personal trainer, Fitness instructor and athletic trainer. Whether you are seeking a professional trainer to prepare you for an event, have a specific goal in mind or have never trained before, stop in for a free consultation.

Sheryl holds a master’s degree in education & is a certified Fitness Instructor with a specialty focus in Health and Wellness through nutrition. Her combination of experience, education & passion help clients in making lifestyle changes. Are you looking to make a lifestyle change?   Then allow her to guide you on our journey.

We help people to live the life they deserve. We encourage and empower our clients to make “Fitness a Lifestyle” through increased physical activity & by using healthy foods as fuel to find joy in everyday life.

I highly recommend VIP for your place of fitness. The owners and instructors are awesome and very knowledgeable. They live fitness so in turn it encourages me to do the same. The classes are challenging and yet perfect with high energy, music and encouragement to do my best and push.

Christina D

This gym is a one of a kind place,open 24/7, group classes that are great for any fitness level. Free weights as well as machines and dumbbells. The owners, Colin & Sheryl Vega run the classes , are very knowledgeable . They treat you like family, you always feel welcomed.

Jeff J

I sooo incredibly enjoy VIP Fit Club! Boot camp classes
are such a great way to stay fit and there’s always something new thrown in to challenge all fitness levels. Never a dull moment with Colin and Sheryl! Highly recommended!!

Jen P